Candida and Allergy
Candid Albicans is often a contributory factor in many allergic conditions. Identification and treatment of this condition is
key to helping restore balance to the body.
Candida forms part of the digestive flora of the mouth and intestines and is kept in balance by the beneficial bacteria that live
in the gut. When gut flora balance is disturbed an overgrowth of Candida can occur. This can contribute to leaky gut syndrome
reducing absorption of nutrients, leading to low stomach acid and problems breaking down food. The weakened intestinal wall then
allows the Candida to penetrate the bowel wall into the blood stream releasing toxic by-products into the body; this has a
negative impact on the immune system and contributes to the formation of allergies.
Symptoms of Candida overgrowth include:
- Bloating, flatulence, diarrhoea/constipation
- Nausea, acid regurgitation and a white coating on the tongue
- Unexplained tiredness, low mood, poor memory and brain fog
- Cravings for sweet foods, breads or alcohol and weight gain
- Food allergies
- Headaches, muscle aches and joint pains
- Recurrent colds and/or low immune system
- Fungal infections, such as athlete's food, ringworm or fungal nail infections
- Recurrent vaginal thrush
- Recurrent cystitis
There is a lot of advice on the internet about how to treat Candida Albicans including crazy diets where absolutely all sugars need
to be avoided along with wheat, yeast, salt and more...
The natural approach taken by Natural Allergy Therapy involves taking a remedy that stimulates the immune system to deal with the
Candida, whilst making a few dietary changes and including some vitamins and probiotics into the diet. Most people can be rid of
Candida in as little as 3 weeks with a continuation of probiotics and vitamins for a further 2 months!! It really is that simple.